Strategic SharePoint Topics
Deep Dives and Hands-On Sessions
Two Days All About
SharePoint for Legal
JUNE 10 & 11, 2014
(outside Chicago between O’Hare and Midway airports)
The educational program for ILTA’s SharePoint Symposium is developed by ILTA. The planning committee includes representatives from three of ILTA’s peer groups – Desktop and Application Services, Enterprise Content Management, and Knowledge Management – as well as experienced SharePoint professionals from throughout ILTA’s membership.
Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP
Armstrong Teasdale LLP
Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart, P.C.
Dickinson Wright PLLC
Morrison & Foerster
Bracewell & Giuliani LLP
Fox Rotshchild LLP
Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease LLP
• Deliver the premier education and networking event focusing on SharePoint topics for legal technology professionals
• Assemble an exceptional planning committee that includes ILTA members who have an understanding of SharePoint and how it is used in law firms and law departments
• Set registration fees for members and vendors so the value and experience far exceed the cost of attending and sponsoring
• Target strategists/decision makers and senior operational and technical SharePoint staff
• Increase networking opportunities for attendees to connect with their specific SharePoint peers and with vendors/consultants who provide SharePoint technology products and services to the legal community
• Deliver high-quality educational sessions that:
• Focus on strategic and innovative topics
• Deliver fresh, relevant, diverse content across a broad range of SharePoint topics
• Cover strategic, operational and technical content
• Include varied session formats (expert speakers, roundtable discussions, deep dives, hands-on workshops, etc.)
• Involve the best-qualified speaker(s) and subject-matter experts from the ILTA member and vendor communities
• Provide support and resources to speakers, moderators and facilitators
HAVE A QUESTION?
© 2014 International Legal Technology Association
For over three decades, the International Legal Technology Association has led the way in sharing knowledge and experience for those faced with challenges in their firms and legal departments. Through delivery of educational content and peer-networking opportunities, we provide members information resources in order to make technology work for the legal profession. Connect and participate today!